Friday, August 04, 2006

FRIDAY FEAST

Feast One Hundred & Five

Appetizer: Name an actor or actress you think is totally underappreciated.
Brian Austin Green...he is so hilarious & ADORABLE. He is always cast as a sidekick & he usually steals the show. Hello, Freddie:)!!

Soup: Impress us by using a big word in a sentence.
Tremulous...The tremulous expression on his face told me that he was probably as guilty as I predicted.

Salad: What is something inanimate that you've given a name to (such as a pet rock)?
I named my plant...does that count as an inanimate object? It is alive but most people don't name them. I got it at my grandmother's funeral so I am naming it Shauna...inside joke:)!!!

Main Course: What color would best represent your personality and why?
I choose pink because I love it & I can. It's bright & beautiful & borders on passionate. It exemplifies everything girlie...I am very girlie. I used to have a pink car...;)

Dessert Fill in the blanks: ____________ is so ____________.
Brad is so HOT.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Where did you find these little survey things?

LaShawn said...

LOVE IT!