Saturday, September 09, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Ten
Appetizer ~ Name 3 things that you are wearing today.
I am grungy today. I am wearing denim capris (from before Shayden:) & a ratty old Falling Jupiter t-shirt. I was wearing sparkly flip flops but I took them off because my feet hurt!
SoupWho was the last person you hugged?
Besides my immediate family...I hugged Jodi & Donald before they left last night. I will miss you Jodi!! We had fun though...
Salad What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
Hot wings, mashed potatoes & gravy & SWEET TEA:). I love me some Chicken Express!!!
Main Course What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
It depends on how much sleep Shayden allows me to have but usually in the morning & late in the evening.
Dessert Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)
Santa hangs around northern air:)!!

No comments: