Friday, September 15, 2006

FRIDAY FEAST One Hundred and Eleven

Appetizer ~ What was the very last song you listened to?.
"Buttons" by the PussyCat Dolls...I should be ashamed, huh?!:)

Soup ~ What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?
I WOULD say Target because they have hugely wronged me but since I can't stay away I shouldn't tell anyone else to...

Salad ~ On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?
If I am having a good hairday...probably a 7...if it is humid & I look like a bush...-2

Main Course ~ Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?
I am a book abuser...I FOLD THE CORNERS...I know...it's horrible:)!!!

Dessert ~ Name a food that you like that most people don't.
Lambchops...if cooked properly...YUMMMMMM!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew we were friends for a reason...not only did we both play the clarinet, we both like lamb chops!!