Friday, September 01, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Nine
Appetizer ~ What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")?
As a child my dad listened to a lot of CCR & forever I was one of those people who thought that the lyrics, "the bad moon is on the rise," was, "the bathroom is on the right." I thought it was a funny song...:)
Soup ~ What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
"Dumb & Dumber" ...I can't stand that movie...
Salad ~ Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences.
Okay...I am not going to even pretend I understand this question..
Here's a generic sentence..."I need to stay off of Ebay:)!!"
Main Course ~ What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?
TO got to play...I am SO kidding....I am SO tired of hearing about TO. Let's see...probably the crazy ex cop in Trophy Club that held his wife & kids hostage...he ended up killing himself in a closet & the kids were okay...it went on for about a day & a half.
Dessert ~ Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?
Small at the moment...I can't wear my clothes yet...I have about four outfits that I can wear at the moment & I guarantee that everyone, including myself is tired of seeing them:)!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord-someone else who thinks Dumb and Dumber is the stupidest movie ever...I can not stand that movie and everyone tries to make me feel bad about it..like it's some kind of masterpiece....