Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen
Thirteen Things I want for Christmas!!
(Mom, Brad...take note:)
1. A new Coach handbag...wishful thinking I know...but I had to put it on here:)
2. A new microwave...I think we need more wattage...ours is ten years old (thank you Project Celebration:)!! It cooks VERy slow though...
3. A new wedding ring. I like my old one but I am ready for a new one...HEY, I think five years is a BIG accomplishment:)!
4. A new bedroom suit...wow...I am realizing that I have expensive taste...I'll try to tone it down a notch...:)
5. A new down comforter...mine is getting very thin...I think I have had it for 7 years. I love how soft it is now but it is not near as warm.
6. A Willowtree Angel...I think it is Willowtree...Willow-something. I like the family ones or the one with a mom & two kids. (You can get them at Mardel, Brad:)
7. An Ebay giftcard would be nice...I spend way too much time on there:)!!
8. Clothes are always GREAT...Brad, please don't pick them out yourself...a giftcard would be fine. Your mom, however, can pick out clothes for me anytime, ask her for help:)
9. A DAILY study Bible...I want one that gives a study guide daily. I need to be more diligent but I need help.
10. Random China dishes...you can pick these up at flea markets, garage sales, etc. I have a plan for them but I need more.
11. A cat...I think we need a cat. One without claws...I want to pick it out though.
12. More bath products from Victoria's Secret...I am almost out. I love pure seduction & love potion:)
13. Love, hugs, & wonderful times with family because that is what it is about. Celebrating the birth of our Saviour & sharing His love with one another!! I just want to spend time just hanging out & doing nothing. Eating, laughing, talking, even crying...just being together!! Man, I am ready for Christmas...:)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

If you really want a cat I can help you out with that. I have a friend who works for a vet hospital and they always have kitties they need to find a home for. :):)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the hints:-) I am soooo looking forward to #13! I miss you guys so much, but I'll be there in 4 weeks!

My Shoes said...

you sure are thinking of christmas early! it is not even halloween yet! :)