Monday, September 11, 2006

GOD BLESS THE USA

This is all I can say...

"Lord, I pray for all of the vicitms of 9/11. For the ones in the towers, for the heroes that lost their lives trying to save others, for the brave ones that took the last plane down in a field. I pray for their families...that in five years they have gained some peace. I know they will never get over it but at least help them to move on. I pray for the terrorists who did this, Lord. I pray that you can work in their hearts & heal them. I don't know why they think this is the way to change things but please erase the evil from their hearts. Please be with the people of America...let us welcome you back into our society & let real healing begin. Thank you for your amazing grace & mercy Lord. You are an awesome God.
A-men"

No comments: