Friday, July 08, 2005

Friends from afar...

Well we are lucky enough to have our fabulous friends, Robin & Caiden staying with us this weekend. They got here about 3:30 & got to hang out & play for a couple of hours & then I had to drag them to work with me. I am a good friend, huh? I invite them down & then tell them that I have to work...do they want to come along? Makes you all want to come visit, huh?! It was fine though...because I had to work a McDonald's & of course the boys loved that. Brad eventually joined us & we had a nice dinner of greasy burgers & fattening fries:)! We are now home & have got the kids off to bed & are watching "Saving Private Ryan." This is a very disturbing movie...makes you think about & pray for our troops & their families. All of the soldiers are somebodies babies. Hard to think about.
We will be off to Denton tomorrow for shopping & lunch w/Elizabeth. And then on to who knows where?!! Will try to blog later & post pictures of the gruesome twosome:)! Have a GREAT Friday...my fav day of the week!!!

No comments: