Sunday, July 31, 2005

Reminiscing...

Well, it seems as if everyone is having babies lately so I am having a moment & wishing mine was still little like this:)! It's hard to believe that the Bish that I know now (the one that just changed the tape in the VCR by himself) is the same Bishop as in this picture. What a difference 2.5 years makes:)!! I know I am being a gushy mom...all senimental & yada yada yada....I can't help it. A friend of mine just had a baby & TWO of Brad's cousins have had babies in the last month. It makes me miss a newborn:)!! (Don't go getting ideas Tammy...I miss MY newborn Bish, I don't want another one:)!! And Mandy & Holly will have babies soon....babies everywhere!! So I wnet searching through mom's picture to look at mine once again. He was adorable!! He was around 2.5 months in this picture...it was taken during the SuperBowl right after he was born. Ahhhhhh!
(Okay, Robin, I don't know if this is what you had in mind...it will probably make you all sentimental too...maybe it will help us past these terrible two moments they are having lately:)!! See if you can find one of Caiden to post to...I miss that little baby too!! Okay...I am done walking down memory lane (actually probably not...but I'll quit dragging everyone else with me:)!!! Hope everybody had a GREAT weekend & that everybody has a Fabulous Monday!!

"We walk by FAITH, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

No comments: