Sunday, July 24, 2005

What a WONDERFUL Weekend!!

Well we made it home from West Texas. It was a LONG trip but it was SO fun that I don't even mind that we were in the car for 12 hours in the last 3 days:)!!! We started out on Friday...we left around 7 in the evening only planning on going half way. Well, that went out the window in Abeliene & we drove on into Lubbock around 1 in the morning:)!! Whew!! It looks the same & it was neat to be back. We obviously went to bed & Bish woke us up around 8. Of course, the first place we went was TEXAS TECH, baby!! It does NOT look the same...it is amazing what all has changed in 4 years. Bish & I walked around (taking pictures, of course) & Mom, Dad, & Brad followed in the car. After the sightseeing tour we went to my fav restaurant, Jazz. That makes me miss Lubbock! We drove around town some more & then went back to the hotel to get ready for Shawnee's wedding. (No details on that, right now....I'm w/Mandy...she should tell about it first.) All I will say is that is was beautiful & fun to see everyone!!!! After that we went back to the hotel for a swim & to relax but that got cut short due to a small food catastraphe so Brad & I decided to go to dinner @10:00. We went to the 50th Street Caboose...okay but not what I wanted:( (are you playing your violin, mom?:) This morning we got up & drove home...there is another story in that but I will put it on MY blog to save my mom a little embarrassment:)!!! We are home now safe & sound. It was a LOT of fun...I think even Brad may have enjoyed it a little bit!!! We LOVED getting to see every0ne but will not post pictures of Sat. night until Lashawn does.
Here are a few from Lubbock though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!

You three look so good! I can't believe how big Bishop is!

I just spent this Saturday with Mary & Cody on their way to Montana. We had lots of laughs and margarita's, remembering Mexico.

Well, I just wanted to say hi, and that I do think about all of you.

Love,

Michelle