Wednesday, July 06, 2005

WEDNESDAY

I hate it when I can't think of a cute title for my blogs. I try to be creative & sometimes I just draw a complete blank. Today was anything but boring so I'm not sure why I can't come up with something. The day started early...around 1:30 this morning. Bishop never gets out of bed, if he wants me he just cries & I come to him. Not last night. I awoke with a start as a small voice about 2 feet from me said "Mommy." It scared the crap out of me. THere he stood with his pillow, his blankie & the Binksie twins ready to crawl in bed with us. I took him back to bed & he slept until 8 so all was forgiven. We got up & went to Small Fry which was fun & easy for a change. Bish made his peace hand & we enjoyed a leisurely lunch with our friends. After lunch we went over to Jennifer's house & went swimming with them & all of Bish's friends. (The list is getting long: Caleb, Katelynn, Kamber, Zayn, Caiden, Jackson....I think he has more friends than I do:) That was fun except Bish was being a brat so I had to bring him home. He would probably have told you I was a mean mommy after that. I yanked him out of the pool & brought him home & made him go to bed. He was tired but I never just make him lay down at naptime....I always let him watch a movie, but he wouldn't mind at the pool so I stood my ground & brought him home. (Can you tell I get defensive...I always feel bad about being a mean mommy...I know it is the right thing to do but I hate doing it:) After he woke up from his nap, he was a sweet boy. We all went & layed down in his bed & HE read all of his books to US. I guess he does pay attention...he read most of them word for word. His fav books right now are "Pat the Bunny." Does anyone know how many different versions there are?
That was our day so far...Bish is now watching the Wiggles in the living room & Brad is playing poker on the other computer....fun family, huh??!?!:)
I'll try to post some pictures from our Arkansas/OKC journey later. Bish had a GREAT time (so did we:)!! We got to see lots of family & see lots of places. We went & saw a house that used to be a "brothel" & an old hanging gallow. We also went to see the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial. That was very sad but something I would highly recommend seeing. Our cousins from here in the big city went to OKC with us so we got to hang out & swim with them...Bishop loves Sam & Jack! Better run....have a great Thursday!!!

No comments: