Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wonderful Wednesday

Today was nice. It's the first day in a while that I can say I REALLY enjoyed. Bish and I got up & of course went to Small Fry. It wasn't too crowded today & was lots of fun. We had a "picnic" which consisted of making ants with our thumbprints & eating watermelon. Not much of a picnic but the kids thought it was great so who cares, right? We came home & it felt WONDERFUL outside. It is not very often in Dallas, in JULY, that you get the opportunity to say it felt WONDERFUL outside...but thank you Lord for that opportunity!!! It was absolutly perfect! We stayed outside for a long time. Bish rode his 4-wheeler while I read, we threw the ball, we chased Shadow & took a walk...it was awesome! Finally we went inside & he layed down & took a nap!! I mean we actually went into his room & I patted his back & he WENT TO SLEEP!!! Amazing! After he got up, we went BACK outside because you just don't waste weather like this in July. (It was SO nice that I turned off the A.C. & opened the windows.) We went walking & checked the mail & cleaned out the car (aren't you proud, mom?!?!?) Then we came inside & had to work on the house some more... & cook dinner. All in all...it would probably be considered a boring day by many...but for us, it was a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!! Now Bish is asleep, Brad is doing homework & I am escaping into the world wide web. Okay..this was the most boring blog ever....good night.

No comments: