Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sunday

I am sitting here this morning feeling guilty for not wanting to go to church. We didn't get to go last week so we should go today. BUT we have not had a day just to sit in our home & get things done around the house in so long..........I have Joel Osteen on DVR so we'll watch that! I just don't want to get dressed & do anything besides work on my house. Church is church, right? On t.v. or in person..it doesn't matter. The funny thing is that I LOVE CHURCH!! I just absolutely don't want to leave the house. If we go, it will take 20 minutes to get there, the service will last 1.5 hours, and then 20 minutes home & then it is 1:00. Oh....
ANYWAYS...
Robin & Caiden left this morning:(. We had a wonderful time!!! I SO wish that they lived here!!!! Maybe someday....:)! On Friday, Donald & Elizabeth came over & we played poker which ROBIN WON!!! Donald & Brad learned how to "throw" cards....don't ask..I'm not sure. Yesterday we went to the momsters & hung out. The boys played & rode in the golf cart. We had talked about going out on Saturday but we never could find a sitter. Ah...such is life when you have children. Bishop & Caiden had a blast!! They were obnoxious to one another but I am sure that is to be expected with two 2.5 year olds. They did both go to bed really easy & that was something new for both Robin & I...that was nice:). We knew that they would at least disappear for 9-10 hours @ around 9 pm:)!! Thank GOD that kids need so much sleep:)!!!
Overall, it was a great weekend! We love having them here (only wish it could be more often:)!!!! I better run...I will post another picture of the boys later!!! Hope everybody had a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!! Only 12 more days, Shawnee...:)

No comments: