Friday, July 15, 2005

Is anybody out there?

I am beginning to think that no one but my blogging buddies read these. I originally created it so that people from afar could keep up with us but I am not sure tht anyone from afar reads them. I know that Kim & Tammy have checked it before but I'm not sure that they still do....hint hint, leave comments:)!
Today was blah. Not horrible blah, just blah. Bish has a fever & I worked 12 hours today so it is just blah. I'm praying that Bish's fever will break overnight & he will feel 100% better tomorrow morning because Mom & I are leaving for Altus tomorrow to pick up hamburger meat. We had to butcher our longhorn at the farm so we have to go pick up our half of the meat.
I think that we are going to try to go to garage sales in the morning...I haven't been in weeks...I am very excited. Then we will just drive on to Oklahoma, stay the night & come back on Saturday afternoon. Fun, Fun...:).
This is a VERY boring blog....I am going to bed now:)!!
TGIF!!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Don't worry, Shana. I think you are the only one that reads my blog at all. Hope Bishop is feeling better!