Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Well, it was definitely a Wednesday! We had 18 kids at Small Fry this morning & then a daycare came in with about 20 kids...talk about chaotic. That was GOOD birth control! Bishop did learn how to play air hockey today. He had played it before with his daddy but today he played it with a friend by himself!! He has got some pretty good hand/eye coordination...I was VERY proud. Then Bish & I had to go to my bosses house for a couple of hours for meetings & then he crashed on the way home. I took that time to clean up a little bit & get dishes done & start laundry that is still not finished *sigh* is it ever? We all gathered around the table to watch a movie & discovered that a dog competition was on. Has anyone ever watched one of those? They are so funny! It makes you look at your dog & go, why can't you do that? Bishop liked watching the puppies but Shadow kept running up to the tv & barking at them...guess they made him feel a little inferior:). Bishop tired of the dogs after a while & decided to watch the Little People. I finally got him to his room & we read some books & said our prayers & he is now on his way to dreamland. Brad is in the living room playing Poker while I blog...are we boring or what!?!? Robin...I hope that you are having MORE fun than this...I prayed that you are:)! And, Mandy...we will be praying that Tater is fine...I'm sure he is, but a few extra prayers can't hurt! And Jodi...thanks for the picture of Bella!!! Now, how did you get the title above the picture?

No comments: