Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I miss my BOO!!

Brad & I are kid free tonight?!?!? We were kid free last night...whoa, I know! Yesterday was my birthday so we went & met mom & dad for dinner (thank you daddy!!) & they took the Bish home to keep him for TWO WHOLE DAYS!!!! (Are you shocked, Tammy?) I am having a blast but I miss him!!!!! Yesterday Summer & Terry came over to help me celebrate & we played some crazy game called Cranium...that is fun!!! Today I had to work @ McDonald's ALL DAY LONG!!! I went in at 9 & did not get done until after 5 (I did take a few breaks:). Crazy day...that's why my mom took Bish...I had a meeting that he couldn't go to. And I think it was a success so YEAH!! This evening I have done a little work, a LoT of housework & just a little bit of loving on my hubby. It is nice to be childless for an evening but a little weird. I look around & I'm like, it's quiet. And Shadow is quite annoying without Bishop to entertain him...he is much more high maintenence without Bish here. I think I better go...I have to go get caught up on Big Brother...I know that we are sad...no kid & we're watching reality television. But I promise that we will go to bed early:)....

No comments: