Friday, July 22, 2005

Lubbock, Texas

In a few short hours, we will ALL be getting in to the car & driving to LUBBOCK TEXAS!!! And when I say ALL of us...I mean all of us. Brad, Bishop, SHADOW, Mom & Dad & I are all going to pile into one car & hit the road. This sounds insane & it kind of is but we have done it before & have survived & even managed to have a good time. We were not planning on taking Shadow but circumstances have come about & we have to so...the more the merrier, right?! We are actually only going to drive half way tonight. It is a 6 hour drive so we are going to try to break it up & this way we'll get a little more time in Lubbock...there is a lot I want to see.
We are headed to Lubbock for a very special reason. Lashawn (Rantings of Lashawn link), one of my oldest friends is getting married. I AM so excited to be going. Her parents are friends of my parents so we have known each other since I was 4 years old. I am so excited to see her & her family & be a part of her wedding. I am also very excited just to see how much Lubbock has changed...I haven't been back since I graduated. I know it has grown but some things never change in Texas towns & I can't wait to visit all my fav places to eat & the campus. I will DEFINITELY post pictures of our trip when we get back.
I hope that everbody has a GREAT weekend!! Guns Up & God Bless!!!!!

No comments: