Saturday, June 10, 2006

And like that...life is changed...

....AND IT IS SO WONDERFUL!!! I don't have much time...I just wanted to get some pictures posted!! I will try to get more up soon but this will have to do for now. Shayden is absolutely beautiful & so sweet!! From the moment I heard her cry...all of my worries were laid to rest...isn't God awesome?!?! Within seconds of holding her in my arms I knew that it would all be better than okay...it would be wonderful!! Bishop was a little unsure at first but he warmed up quickly!! He was already wanting to take her to church with him & he HAS to know where she is & who is holding her!!! He is ready to have her home!! Thank you all for your prayers...they did the trick!! The surgery went well, Shayden came out healthy & I am feeling good!! Thank you Lord most of all for miracles!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey D. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! God is GREAT!!!! She is beautiful. I am so happy for you. Tell Bishop he is a handsome big brother, and what a BIG boy to hold her. If you ever need advice from a only child on how to raise two, I am here. God has truely blesses you. We love you guys!