Saturday, June 17, 2006

I missed a day!!!

I missed a day!! I was trying to get pictures posted everyday until Sunday but I got behind. Yesterday was a CRAZY day. Mom took Bishop to the park to play. Shayden was asleep so I got ready to take a shower. I noticed that my incision looked scary so I called the doctor to ask about it. Mind you, it is 11 o'clock. The girl answered the phone & told me that they only see patients until 12 & then kept transferring me to voicemail. I finally called her & told her that if they only see patients until 12 then I need to know if I need to head that way...I live 30 minutes away...could I please talk to a nurse or someone? She finally said, "just come in if you need to." I called mom who had to cut Bishop's park journey short & when she saw it she was like, "OH." Enough said...she is my voice of reason & she thought it looked bad. We threw everything & everyone in the car & left. I had no diaper bag ready for Shayden & it was time for to eat. I hadn't had a shower...I looked a mess...FUN TIMES!!! When we got there, they had no idea why we were there, BUT they did see me. Luckily, I did not have an infection...I had some type of allergic reaction to the adhesive they put around it. They gave me cream & sent me on my way. So...all in all, it was a good trip. I am okay. Mom got to play Super Nana for the first time. She got stranded in the waiting room with Bishop AND Shayden who needed to eat. She survived too though. Needless to say...I am getting the diaper bag together so I will have it if needed:)! Here are the latest pics I have of Shayden...they were taken this morning just for blogging purposes:)!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey D. said...

GLAD EVERYTHING TURNED OUT OKAY. SOUNDS LIKE A HARD DAY. YOU ARE STILL IN OUR PRAYERS.