Thursday, June 15, 2006

Shayden's first date..:)


Today was a good day. Shayden had a rough night but got better as the day went along. Shawnee came to see us so Shayden got to meet her boyfriend, Chase:)! Oh my gosh, has he grown in a month!?!?! He makes Shayden look TINY!!! It was nice to have a visitor...thanks for making the drive Shawnee!! When the boys are back, we'll do it again!! Bishop was MOST upset because Shawnee came solo, without Austin & Brodie. He has a good day today. We played many games of "Cherries" & Candy Land. He is now running around chasing the dogs...& did I mention that Brad is trying to learn how to make balloon animals...never a dull moment around here....;)

I would love to blog more but Shayden is calling!!

2 comments:

Lindsey D. said...

LOVE THE FIRST DATE!!!!!! HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING FINE. ADORABLE PICTURES. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER IN PERSON.

Jennifer said...

I think she just gets cuter everytime I see her!!!