Sunday, June 04, 2006

Getting closer....

Well...I was bad & did not update after going to the doctor on Friday. Everything was fine...Shayden got a good report. They did think that my fluid levels might be a little low so I have to go in for another sonogram tomorrow. Brad & I DID get to spend Friday night from about midnight until 2:30 at labor & delivery:)! We had some minor issues so we went in for monitering. Everything was fine, thankfully & we were sent home. Shayden did have a strong heartbeat & was dancing around like a boxer so that was good to hear:)!! Hopefully, everything will be okay tomorrow...I will report back as long as they don't keep me;)!!!

We have had a pretty productive weekend. Brad & I got one last date night in before the new arrival. We went to dinner & a movie & then to labor & delivery:)! We like things to be REALLY exciting!! We got up Saturday & finished some shopping for Bishop & then went on to my mom & dad's so we could go to church & hang out. We spent the night there & Brad got a golf game in. I wanted him to have a little guy time since our time for at least a little while will be spoken for. We came home & got out new curtains hung & Shayden's butterfly painted....it was a GREAT weekend. THANK YOU LORD!!! We are SO close to having the nursery completed & have actually been working on the rest of the house some too. I am posting some new pics of all the random things we have gotten done.

Other than that...we SHOULD be in bed but are putting it off for some reason. I will let everyone know how tomorrow goes:)! Have a GREAT MONDAY!!!

No comments: