Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bugs have juice inside?!?

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that I did NOT go to the doctor today. I got the times screwed up so I am going tomorrow. I will report on it as soon as I get home. Or MAYBE they will send me upstairs & I will blog in a couple of days about Shayden...I KNOW!!! A girl can dream though....:)!!!

I do want to blog about a conversation that I just had with Bishop....

Bishop: "Mom...that ladybug had JUICE inside of it."

Me: "What ladybug Bishop? (concerned about Lady the goat)"

Bishop: "The brown one on my slide...it had juice inside of it & it was GROSS!"

Me: "Did you SQUISH it?!?!"

Bishop: "YEA...& the juice came out."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Boys will be boys, I guess. I was just relieved that it was an actual ladybug & not Ladybug the goat:)!! He was a very sweet boy today...we had a great day. We are having trouble with the word "fat." He says everything is "fat" but I don't think he understands what it means. But of course, he can't explain to ME what HE means & teaching the definition of fat to a three year old is quite difficult so we are at a stand still & everything is still "fat." So, if you hear him say it...he isn't being mean!!! I will get back with more info tomorrow....please pray for a good report!!!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

So cute! He is ALL boy! Good thing you're going to be adding some pink to the mix pretty soon! =)

I'm sad we didn't get to see you guys last weekend... hopefully we can come down sometime this summer and meet Shayden! We've been praying for you as you anxiously anticipate June 9th! =)

Summer said...

What a stinker! Reminds me of when my boys squished a grub worm. I told them it was a baby June bug and they said "Aw....can we sacrifice it?" and proceeded to bash it into the ground with whatever they had in their hands. *sigh* Looking forward to the report on your baby girl!
PS. Did that big fat caterpillar ever spin it's cocoon??