Thursday, June 08, 2006

WOW!! Is it REALLY time?!?!?

IT IS!!!!! How did that happen?!?! I thought tomorrow would never get here & now it is LOOMING!!! We are getting SUPER excited!!! I am still quite nervous...wondering how I will get ANY sleep. I just can't wait to hold her & see what she looks like. I can't wait for Bishop to see the baby sister that he has heard so much about. I just want to know that everything is the way it should be!!!! I can't wait to see Brad's face when he sees his daughter for the first time. Having a son is a proud moment...having a daughter is different. I think she already has him wrapped around her finger & she isn't even here yet:)!! I just can't WAIT!! That said...I know that when I drop Bishop off in the morning...I will lose it. He is my baby...it's hard to accept that he isn't the baby anymore. I will update this blog as soon as I can. I hope to have pictures up by tomorrow night!!! I know everyone is wanting to see who she will look like. My guess is Bishop..I think she will look like her Big Brother:)!! Please keep us in your prayers...it will be a LONG weekend!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey D. said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! I CAN'T WAIT. LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN. YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS. MISS YA'LL. HOPE WE CAN SEE YOU SOON.

Anonymous said...

I'm also so excited for you. It is going to be a wondeful day. A day that you will remember for the rest of your life. You are in my thoughts and prayers and may the Lord Bless your wonderful new bundle of joy all the days of her life.
Sorry I forgot my username.
Holly