Sunday, June 11, 2006

Oops...


It was brought to my attention this morning that I did not post the pertinant info?!?!? Ooops!! Shayden Starr Baker came into this world at exactly 10:48 AM on Friday, June 9th. She weighed in at a hefty 6 pounds 8 ounces & measured 18.5 inches! She is such a tiny girl:)!! Things are still going well. I am feeling the pain today....all of the good drugs have left my system:(. Shayden has been checked out by her doctor again & got another good report! She is proving to be a goood eater...it is only her second day on the planet & she is already eating up to 50 mL of formula?!?!? Bish & Brad decided to go see a movie & went & saw the new "Cars" movie! Bish LOVED it...his favorite part was the "wrecking." Such a boy!! Love to you all...I will be able to post more pics at home....Brad's laptop is a little harder towork with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Shana!! How I can not wait to come and see yall. She is so precious, and she is such a little mini you!! I love you and thanks for taking the time to keep posting pics for those of us not able to be there!!

Kerri said...

She is beautiful! We can't wait to come and see her! Such sweet pictures of big brother Bishop and Brad looks pretty smitten already.... Praying you are healing well and getting some rest! Love you!