Tuesday, June 06, 2006

No baby yet...

For the record...I did TRY to post last night to let everyone know that Shayden had not made her worldly debut but blogger wasn't working:)!! We went to the doctor prepared to stay but my fluid levels were fine. That was my plan. I figured as long as I was prepared then I wouldn't need to stay...if I went unprepared then they would have kept me:). So, Bishop & I ran a few errends & came home to veg. We are still on for Friday at 10:00 AM. I can't WAIT!!!!!

Today Bishop is at his new school. And since I am here typing...I am not with him:(. This is the first time that he has ever been to MDO and I am not there working. It will be good for both of us...probably more so for me. He wasn't upset about staying...I was just upset about leaving. I am home now & wondering what to do?!?! I haven't ever had a day like this!!!!!! And it will be my last one since Shayden will be here this weekend. What's a girl to do?!

I will keep everyone posted on the new arrival. Please keep us in your prayers...my anxiety level in on the rise. I know in my heart that everything will be fine...it is just my head that has trouble. I also have another prayer request...her name is Laura. She has been diagnosed with cancer & is just having a really rough time in life along with the diagnosis. Thanks guys...have a GREAT Tuesday!!!

No comments: