Monday, June 26, 2006

Finally...

I know, I know. I have been quite neglectful...BUT you should have seen Shayden's personal website by now!! Many props & thanks to Jodi for doing it!! It is AWESOME!! If you have somehow missed out...the address is:
www.geocities.com/shaydenstarrbaker

Things are going well. Today was my first day truly solo & I think it has been good. Shayden slept really well last night (THANK YOU LORD!!) & has had a pretty good day. She had an amazing morning...she was a little fussy this afternoon but I can handle things if I get a good half day:)! Bishop had a GREAT day...he even took a nap. This is the kind of day dreams are made of...I am praying for many more:)!!!!

I do have a prayer request. My grandmother goes in for testing tomorrow & there is some concern that the problem is serious. She is in a lot of pain & we are all having a hard time. Please keep her in your prayers.

Here are a few pics to get me caught up...some of them Bishop took...HAPPY MONDAY!!!

No comments: