Tuesday, June 13, 2006

HOME!!

We are finally home & it feels GOOD!!! We made it home around 2 PM. Shayden saw the doctor this morning & she is down to 6 pounds,1 ounce but she is eating like a hoss so that should change quickly:)!!! I finally got my staples out & got discharged & we headed home. Bishop was SO excited to see us (or maybe just Shayden:)!!! He had his big brother shirt on & was ready for her to be at "his" house. As soon as we got her out of her carseat, he led us to her bed & told her that this "is where she sleeps." He turned on her mobile & just watched her. Shayden has been asleep all afternoon. Mom woke her up to eat & then back to sleep she went. I figure that she will want to sleep until bedtime & then she will want to be held;)! She is laying in her bassinet snoozing as I type. Brad & I have decided to do it ourselves tonight!! We may regret that around 2 AM but we can do it, right...RIGHT?!?!? I figured my mom needed a break....Bishop is a real handful & she has had him since Friday! She will come back tomorrow to help us since Brad has to return to work on Thursday. I think that will be hard for him! He is enjoying just holding her!! I think that is all for now...I am feeling like I was run over by a truck but that is pretty normal:)! Everyday I feel a little better! Please continue to keep us in your prayers:)!!!! Here are some more pics....:)

1 comment:

Lindsey D. said...

So glad to hear you guys are home. Hope you start feeling better soon.
I bet looking at her makes it all worth everything doesn't it. You are so very lucky to have such a beautiful family. You are still in our prayers.
God Bless!