Tuesday, June 06, 2006

MDO

Bishop had a GREAT first day!!! His teachers were impressed...he is a good boy!! He has trouble sitting still during story time but he is a three year old boy so I don't worry too much about it. He got along well with the kids, he ate his lunch, & took a nap WITHOUT Binksie!! They played outside & the highlight of his day was the craft. He got to CUT (yes, with scissors!) all by HIMSELF!! He loves to cut but I only let him do it at McDonald's:)!!! He also told me about "Uncle Noah" & his ark:)!! LOVING THIS SCHOOL already:)!!!

I got our photo album caught up & am almost through with his baby book (BAD MOMMY, I know:)!! I also went & got a pedicure....FABULOUS!!! My piggies are interesting. As I was sitting down, Brad called & I asked his opinion on the color. This is what he picked...:)! They are pink for a girl according to Brad. They are definitely festive:)!! Gotta love my husband!!

One more reminder for the baby pool...only two days left. We are taking bets on her weight & her height since the day & time are pretty much a given! You can comment or email or call...I would love to hear from everyone before I go to the hospital anyways & for the record....anyone who wants to come see us at the hospital is welcome. I should be up for vistors by Friday evening or anytime during the weekend!! We would love to show her off!!! Have a GREAT Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Praying for you all...you can do it! Love you!

LaShawn said...

LOVE THE TOES!!!

My guess is 7 lbs and 19 inches