Monday, June 12, 2006

Two days old...






It's hard to believe that Shayden is already two days old. I was so worried that we had forgotten everything we knew about having a newborn. We HAD but it is amazing how quickly it all comes back. Athe doctor came by this morning & she had dropped down to 6 pounds but is having NO trouble putting it back on. She is definitely an eater like Bishop...she ate 68 mL in one sitting today!!!! That is a LOT for a two day old. She is just as sweet as she can be...she rarely gets upset. Mostly she just sleeps but she is usuallly pretty happy & alert when she is awake. Bishop still thinks she is pretty cool. He doesn't want to hold her much but he is always checking on her. He is protective....always needs to know where she is & what she is doing. When he leaves he always wants to take her with him....I only hope that protective vibes stays with him:)!! That is all I have time for today...my eyes are trying to close even as I type:)!!! Hope you enjoy the new pics...thanks for the continued prayers!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shana I am dying to call you but I will refrain, I know you need your rest! But please call me as soon as you get home and get settled. The new pics are wonderful...she looks just like her Momma - you both look just beautiful!! I miss you guys so much and can't wait to meet the new addition!
Robin

Lindsey D. said...

What a perfect looking family! God has truely blessed your family. You could not ask for a more beautiful daughter. I am so happy for you all. We can't wait to meet her. Charlie said to tell you that it's okay to have another Shana on the lose because you haven't seen nothing yet with Braylee. What kind of a war do you two have going anyway? Wish ya'll the best. God Bless!

Summer said...

Love the pics!!! She is beautiful! I realized that I had the wrong time posted on my blog! I thought it was 10:38. Will have to change that.