Saturday, November 04, 2006

My family...

To day has been a wonderful day spent with family. Brad is out of town on a hunting trip and it is also race weekend so the kids & I are bunking at mom & dads. We got up early to take Bishop to a special viewing of the newe Veggie Tales movie, Gideon. He was the only kid there:). He sat through most of it & was his usual charming self. We then drove on to a local outlet mall & did some shopping. It was nothing major...nothing we did today was life altering or fabulous. But it was just such a wonderful day. Love just pours out of my parents hearts. They truly just love to have us around...even when Bish has a bad attitude or Shayden is crying...they just love having us here. Even when we are at the mall & all my dad does is entertain Boo & my mom is constantly helping me carry Shayden. They are a tremendous help...they allow me to do things without the kids. My mom is in the living room feeding a fussy baby & my dad is in the kitchen playing Trouble with Bishop. Why? Because they love me...because they love my kids. They don't have to let me come back here & blog...I can't even express the gratitude that I have for these wonderful people I call Mom & Dad. I am SO thankful that God blessed me with them.
We ended the day at church which is always a great finish. I must add that I am thankful for my church family as well. I love walking in the doors of that building & knowing that every person there loves me too. I must close this now because I want to go socialize with my amazing family....:)


This is me playing with Shayden...how a large portion of my day is spent. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have both been blessed with AMAZING parents!

Lindsey D. said...

you do have great parents and great kids too

Anonymous said...

You make me cry . . . I had some pretty good examples show me what kind of a mother I'm supposed to be.
Love,
Mom